Thursday, September 23, 1999

Dear Diary,
Today is somewhat boring. I have a class to go to with my boyfriend Mike Zeigler. For are baby girl Carolann Marie Zeigler. From 7:00pm to 9:00pm tonight. Therefore, I hope all goes well there. I was also supposed to get some money today from a friend his name is Russel Killion, but I have not see any thing from him yet. I would like to know if he would ever write to me. O-well back to what going on to day. I got up around 5:00am this morning and played bingo on the net for about 2 hours. Then I tock a shower, and what to bed for about 1hour now am up again and that because I was waiting for the mail to come. But only bills for Mike from the Oregon department of human resources and discover that what more money we don't have. However, we go day by day and do are best for what we can pay. Well that about all I can say for now. However, I will write again, I do not know when but when I do, I bet it will be a longer part of my life.

No comments: