Monday, December 16, 2002

I got my first blinkie that says, "I am a proud StepMom" I love it. It is so cutie. I all ready thank Dawn for making it for me. As you can see it to the left of my blog.

Anyhow, today is a pretty quite so far. Did not do to much this morning got up got everyone up and ready for the day. My husband had to go to the post office to mail out the last of the letters for Christmas cards. Then he went to the store to get me a bagel, yesterdays bagel were so good. I hope he bring me a hot chocolate too. Carolann and me are watching Dragon Tales one of her movies she has. She got them for last Easter from the Easter bunny. We also have to go to a birthday party tonight and see my niece Samantha. She is four today. She grown like a weed. However, Carolann not much behind. They're almost the same height.

Anyhow, I had better go my hubby back. Hugs, Penny

No comments: