Friday, March 07, 2003

Dear Friends and Family,

I hope you are doing well. I am doing great. Been loving this week my husband took a week off to be with me thou out the weekend as it was also are annivsery this week. We went out to eat at Chaves were my husband proposed to me 4 years ago. We been married now for 3 years, that’s great for us to be together that long. He was so sweet he got me some beautiful flowers and an Eyore towel. I got him SimCity 4 and a stuffed ladybug. The ladybug represents my husband loves for me. He has called me ladybug ever sence we started dating. He has not stopped and probably will not. My nickname for him is knucklehead and bubble butt as I love his butt. He also makes me fall for him when he gives me that look with his baby blue eyes.

Anyhow the rest of the week we took Carolann to swimming class my husband sees his daughter at school and we took her also to the Oregon Zoo. That was fun. I took some good photos, hope to post them. Don’t know when I have them scan yet!

Also on an update we also seen my in-law’s before they moved to other town by the coast. It went very well. There did seam to be any feel fly around. Or at lest I did not see. But who knows I could hear about some thing later down the road about it.

No comments: