Tuesday, August 19, 2003

I though I should update my journal again! Today Mike had to go to Jury duty at 8am this morring. Last night I hung most of my photos up on the wall of my aprtment, with my family. It is starting to look like a home. We had got our table, sofa and my boul chair out of storage. Thanks to my mother for help bring it over. For dinner tonight we will be having fish and tater tarts and making Blackberry Cobbler I let you know how that turns out. I also made some yummy apple bread yesterday, it turn out good. Here the recipe if anyone whats to try it and let me know if you like it please tag me or gustbook me all about it.

Apple Bread

3 eggs
2 cup surgar
1 cup of oil
3 cup of sredded apples
3 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp baking powder
3 cup of flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt (opl)
3 tsp cinnamon

Beat eggs untill lemon colored add surgar and oil.
Beat untill well blended. Add remaing stuff beat untill well blended.
350 for 45 mins or longer teb on your oven.
This will make 2 loafs of apple bread.


************************************************************************

I got to get going I have to finsh my laundry and go get more stuff out of storge and get home to make dinner tonight.

No comments: