Friday, April 01, 2005

I was just read my last entry in to my blog; it has been some time since I wrote in it. Well am out of that shelter now! Yeep! I have been living in are new apartment now for 2 and a half months. Still un packing, our front room look like a mess even after 2 months I hate having to much, and don’t know what to do with it. I have been lazy trying to get it done. But there are times I clean so much, that I get tired right after, and don’t what to finish until later. LOL,

Anyhow I am supposed to be going to Maryland and DC this August. I just love the idea I be able to go, and see other things that I did not get to see last time, and the whole family going this time! We are stay with a Cousin of my husbands. He so nice to let us stay at his place.

I have been playing with my old site, and get it over to my new site. It has been working okay for me, but front page like to give me a few problems, and I lose a few things so am hope I can fix them or someone can tell me about them if I missed something that I can’t see. E-mail me if you see something miss from my new site.

Carolann still in Head Start almost done with that. She finishes up in May and goes back to school in September as a kindergartener in the town we live in. She has grown so fast, she such a; big girl. She thinks she can do everything her self, and be miss boss. We put her in Daisy’s to help her learn that she is not all ways the leader or boss she needs to respect others. It takes her time; but she figures it out. She all ready has gone to the hospital and a meeting with the troop. Her next meet she is suposed to be say the girl scoot promise. We have been practicing with her so she is able to say it. She is doing so well. The girls she met are so great to her. She just fits perfectly with them. When she get her way lol.

Anyhow I must go now have to wake husband up to go to work. Take Care and God Bless, Penny Zeigler

No comments: