Sunday, June 19, 2005

I am so board!!!! I drop out of a few groups that I just did not what to belong to anymore. So I have less to do on the web, but I guess that okay more time spent with my little one if she dose not give me a head ache. I can't wait tell she back in school! This week we also found out my sister-in-law is having a girl she due 10-10-2005, that little one will be so spoiled! I can't wait to be an aunt again, but this time on my husband side; yea. I thought I never be an aunt again which is no fun. Anyways I am working right now on try to finger out what I am going to get the little one! There so much out there this days and so little money come in. I better get back to Charmed the TV show! Hugs, Penny

P.S. I got a new window accents from Avon it a Ladybug it so cutie.

No comments: