Friday, October 09, 2009

Wow I can not believe I have not post for almost over a year! Yikes! I hope everyone is doing well. Here some update that you may have missed if you don't see my myspace and facebook profile.

1. Carolann is going to Disneyland again this Sunday for Alejandra 4th Birthday. Wow what a cool Birthday Party.

2. Carolann is come up to her 1 year anniversary for Webkinz world she joined last year Oct 31, 2008 Now it her new toy thing she in to. Bratz and other toys are start to fade out.

3. Carolann is take Piano lesson for 10 weeks she love it.

4. If I had yet post we got rid of the Guinea pigs about year and half ago. We know have a cat and she is so spoiled.

5. Mike had a pacemaker thing put in.

6. Mike and I joined a gym this year. We try to go more but it hard.

7. I came 30 year old. Sad no cake no party it was a bad Birthday. But I hope next year it may be better.

8. Are church just changed boards so we have to go to other ward.

9. Carolann be turn 10 this year. We're give her a Webkinz Birthday Party.

10. I hope the next update is better and sooner!

Comment please so I know you stop by.

Love you all, Penny

No comments: