Tuesday, December 31, 2002

Of couse it one in the morring and your think what am doing up so late. My husband just got home and is making cookies. Do you think you could go to bed with cookies dancing in your head. Only a few more hours and the new year be here. I also just found out that I am Angel of the week December 30 to January 4. It great to ring in the New Year with a great suprise. I love it. Any how I end up going to the doctor on December 30, 2002 and had my feet frozen. I have to come back in two weeks to get it done again tell my sours on my feet are going, what fun that is.

Anyhow I had a great day. I help my firend Clarice get a date tonight he ask her again to have other date on Wensday, I hope she go thou with it. He sould realy nice the way she talk about him. But who knows. I got a bad cold. On December 29, 2002 and it just got worst tonight. Yuck can't wait till it over not the way to enter a New Year. Well I better head off to the kitchen to find me some cookie's and milk before I go to bed. I know bad for my weight eat just before you go to bed.

Night,
Penny

No comments: