Thursday, January 16, 2003

Two Days ago I was look for how to go about get my food hander card update and found out you can do it over line. So I did and passed. I just have to send a check now for $10.00 dollars to get my award and cards. It sure helps if I have to get back in to the work force. I also what to take first aid when I went look for info about that I found I have to take CPR witch is fine with me. I seem to what to get educated again maybe because am think about going to collage. I hope I can. But it may have to wait as long as other 3 years before I can enter college as long as I don't get pregant again. I went look at thing that I like and still think am going in to childcare. I really love children even if mine are little monsters.

Anyhow back to the first aid for the class for adults it $40.00 dollars that for adult first aid and adult CPR
But I have to take a different class for infant CPR and First Aid and that other $40.00 dollars. I hope to take one soon. Not sure when because I what other things first and there not a whole lot of money come in.

Anyhow my baby and me were sick. Me with my tummy and my Carolann just got a cold yesterday and she not feel to hot with the idea. I seam to jump ever time she cry's out. But she has one of those patch on to help her breath better. She should start feel better soon.

Well I better get back to my e-mail a lot is coming in because I join a new group and just got approved.

No comments: