Friday, December 13, 2002

Yesterday went okay. I went to see the Dr. and of course the diet I took did not work. So I have to go back afther 2003. But this next time am on it for 4 days. : ( If it don't work this time I giveing up! Am not going longer then 4 days. Hate the idea of going longer then 4 days.

Anyhow I end up talk to Trinette from Website Mommies over are Yahoo Messager. She really a great person to talk to. It also helps she the same age. Trinette been so sweet to me. She has all ready sent me two adoptions with are names on it. Ladybugs are the best. Yesterday she sent the best one. :) I also got a ladybug adoption from Kim. She a sweet too. Very busy most of the time. But this is December the busy month of all year. My blog is look great. I just need to get a blink with my name on it, that has ladybugs so I can give it out to other people.

Anyhow I better hit the bed. I need to go warm up and fall a sleep. Just hope the cat is not sleeping on my side of the bed.

No comments: