Tuesday, December 10, 2002

Hello everyone,

I have to go to my stupid dame appointment with the Dr. in two more days. Have to start my diet right now. Not very happy with that idea. I have to drink lots of water and am not someone that like water. I will be peeing all day long. Below I put down my day 2-diet rrrrrrrrrr. Hate the idea.

Anyhow, I meet a mommie from the same state as I am named Julie. So far, she sounds really nice. I met her thou Website Mommies. I told you that group get me in to trouble. Anyhow Julie sound a lot like me in ways but she is older then me, which sucks I do not know if she knows it yet. We both had kid's the same year and month in the same state. She had a boy on November 10, 1999 and mine was a girl on November 12, 1999 wired isn't it? I also found out she likes going to the Zoo, we even went the same day (not together). Now how come is that two people not know other share so much in common? I hope she not reading this. I be so imbarest. I mean I do not mind talking about the people, I met on the net. It somewhat cool. Last e-mail I give her we were talk about church. Maybe she's other one of them little angles that God had sent down from above to help me out with some thing. I just have a gut feeling there some thing about this lady that I only met today. Well in the few weeks or month I will know.

Anyhow, back to my diet I have to have here the list.

Light Breakfast -toast/English muffin with jam, juice or coffee with no additives (sugar, cream, milk, etc.) ***No Milk Products***
12:00 Noon - Lunch Includes only the Following: 1-cup bouillon soup with crackers. One white meat (chicken or turkey) sandwich (No butter, Margarine, mayonnaise, lettuce, etc.) 1/2 glass clear apple or grape juice, one serving of plain Jell-O (No cream, fruit, or other additives.)
1:00 PM - Drink 8 oz. Water or more.
2:00 PM - Drink 8 oz. Water or more.
4:00 PM - Drink 8 oz. Water or more.
5:00 PM - Supper Only the following: 1 cup bouillon soup with crackers, 1/2 glass clear apple or grape juice, 1 serving of plain Jell-O (No cream, fruit, or other additives.)
6:00 PM - Drink 8 oz. Water or more.
7:00 PM - Drink 8 oz. Water or more.
8:00 PM - Drink 8 oz. Water or more.
10:00 PM - Drink 8 oz. Water or more.

See how this diet stinks. In addition, it gets worst the next day. Which am not going to write down you have to just image it. : (

No comments: