Thursday, December 05, 2002

Today went okay! I had a depressing day! Which is because I miss Sharon the child I call my own. I just wish she knew how much I loved her. I know someday she will know.

Anyhow today I had to fold some more towels and got in a fight with my husband today. Which did not help at all.

I went through our room today looking for some stuff which is piled high with family tree. Which I need to get the stuff entered, and not have so many papers around. Giggles yea right family tree never ends when you begin.!

Not to much happed. We had for dinner was salup potatos and chicken. Which was okay my mom made it.

My baby Carolann fought me again about going to sleep. I think am going to not let her see Monsters Inc. any more. She now allways say there moster in her room. Which she never said before. I need to try to get Carolann's room ready for the bunck bed in her room. I think shes old enough for the big bed and then she have more room in her bed room.

Any how I better hit the hay. I need to get up early to go to Wal-Mart to put down a trampoline on layaway. It's are family gift.

No comments: