Tuesday, December 03, 2002

I got up today have a lot of work on my hands, I had to do all the towels. Only one left to go that in the dry. Maybe my hubby will fold them for me. Did dishes, plus clean the girl's room. Also my Mommy took me out to get a tree for the house 25 dollars for a 7 footer. But it looks great were we put it. I call it are apple tree lol. Because are decrate are of apples safer with kids when the little one Carolann keep take them off. Not bad for a poor family. Anyhow we had left over for dinner witch was very good. I love spegetti. Little one went to bed good tonight. I like that Idea. I hope I did not speck too soon. O yea about the tree again it was so cutie my baby girl Carolann love the tree so much she start talk to it and hug it and read to it. Well she only 3 but it was so funny. I wish I had a video camera to show her when she got older. Giggles I am so mean.

No comments: