Monday, December 02, 2002

Were to start? I got up this morning to get ready to go to the Dr for a follow up with my neck and other things. I had got some blood test done. Witch such I hate needles, but my baby Carolann was there tell me it was okay she more grown up the I am about needles, and she only 3. She keeps telling me it okay mommy I make you all better. She was so sweet. I have to call back in a week to find out the results. On top of that, He made me have three more appointment with the Drs., which are not going to be the best day for me. The next Dr apointment is on December 12, 2002. No fun I have to go on a no food diet or little food for 3 days. Cannot wait tell it all over.

Anyhow, we went to pick up my baby girl's photo up at Sears in Clackamas Mall, Oregon. Then we got home and of course, I check my mail and I have over 90 e-mails all from Website Mommies. Dame we all talk too much. Yesterday and part of today some of the women give me some good link to some ladybug pages. I think about re-doing my whole page after Christmas. If am lucky maybe I be able to get my own set made. Hope Hope. I love all them country grafics out there. It just gets hard to find linkware country graphic's because of them get stolden or abused. I hate that. Maybe I get lucky and get some one I know to let me use one of their graphics sets. That have lady bugs on them, or a cutie little family photo of me, my husband Mike, my two girls Carolann and Sharon, and are baby cat ziggy. Giggles hit hit (hubby)!

Anyhow my baby Carolann got grandma to go to the store for her to buy some spegetti that are favorite food or list that my favorite after visit my great aunt Myrtle. She makes the best meat ball speggetti. I love it ever sense.

Anyhow I need to get my little one to bed and in to pjs. Of course she not what to go to bed like normal. Hugs, Penny

No comments: