Monday, December 02, 2002

Gosh I have been reading e-mails all day from Website Mommies, this is one group that I love. They talk about families, and family updates. Well I give my December Buddy a blog page I made her hope it be up soon. I what to add some more to it she does know it yet. Shhh don't tell her. I had to take a brake from the computer, to have pizza, and get my baby ready for bed. In addition, I got to get ready to watch Charms, my favorite show. I love watching movies, I have two movies on VHS and DVD that I love one called "Craft" the other is "Practical Magic" with Sandra Bullock in it. She is such a good actress. I my self need to work on my blog and get more blickies, with ladybugs on them. Anyone out there what to adopt a ladybug for me please do and send it to me. I also need to get in to my family tree and do some work on enter info. I don't know if I should add a page about a few of my past family members that enter the other world we know of as "Heaven". I just have to figure it out, and how to do it. Any how, I better make sure my little one ready for bed or possible if am luck a sleep... wish wish wish...... Hugs, Penny

No comments: