Sunday, December 01, 2002

I have to thank Tina for the html for this blog code. It so much better looking. Check out her Blog. Her Blog is so cool. I stay up realy late work on mine till about 2:00AM this morring. The on top of that I got up at 8AM when my husband was tell me to scoot over. Because my baby girl Carolann wanted to get in bed with us. She did not sleep well last night. One is because she got in trouble before she went to bed so she had bad dreams all night. I think I ran in to her room like 15 times before I went to bed. Of course my lovey husband must be on a kick with breakfast on eggs, potatos, and toast. Yummy but am start to fill fat. I hope he make something small tomorring. Not to hurt his feel at all thou. I love his cooking. I also got my December Buddy though Website Mommies today. I am going to love it. I still got to look around today and find her first gift. I hope she like it. I know of this site that has alot of bears I think about make her December page out of one of the sets. Shhh don't tell her thou. Wow I got a lot more e-mail to read today.

P.S. I got my Dorothy Bear today love it. It so cutie look for it on my "over the rainbow" page. She so cutie.

No comments: