Saturday, November 30, 2002

Wow I stayed up to late last night, and did not get to bed till 3:05AM working on update my front page for chirstmas, and work on let me know who I am, beside here. But I did get to sleep in till 10AM witch was very nice. No bad dreams tonight. But I did dream about find two graves that I could not find before. It was 100 feet away from the cemetery itself. Like there were supost to be burid in the same place, but when the a finaly made it a cemetery. The two graves got missed placed, because the put a road in the middle. Of course why I had this dream was due to me be in to family tree so much. But I did get a great breakfast again by my wonderful husband who cooked again. He is even making lunch right now which sound be so good. Chicken cooked in our new George Foreman roasting machine. My husband already cooked 2 days ago some yummy eggs in it. Yummy in my tummy. Hugs, Penny

No comments: