Saturday, April 02, 2005

Well I just finished up my laundry as washer it and dry it not folded it yet! Leave that up to hubby! Just had some yum fajitas, they turned out really good. O top of that are garbage disposal has a crake in it and we just found out it was probably leak for about a month but my daughter show it to me that the floor was all wet. So hubby checked it out. We left a message with the manager to come by and fix. But it probaly will not get done tell around Monday as this is Saturday!

We need to take the stuff that in the hall way to the goodwill some time soon. I also need to clear out the hall way to the bedrooms and put the stuff in Carolanns closet. We get new windows and slide glass door put in soon don’t know when yet. They are all ready starting work on the roof in our apartment’s area. So I need to get the place clean up more then normal lol. I rater be on the net surf or working my family tree and website.

Marianne talked to me yesterday about some stuff. We talk about an hour or so she was really tired she just had got of work. I was telling her about this cool place to write your journal down on the net and it free. She is going to check it out. She what me to come by some time to help her clean house again, lol. I still got to clean mine. I am on a good start though.

Well I better get going. Got to get back to clean house. God Bless and Take Care, Penny

No comments: