Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Wow what a week this has been. We just got done from coming back from my father-in-law's funeral. It was my husband first day back to work from losing his father. I know that was hard for him. This was even harder on me because it was a double death. I lost one dad in 2002 and not even 3 years later I lost my other dad. Both died the same day May 4, just different years. Now how weird is that to lose family members that are both fathers to me on the same day. I did not even think about it tell my husband told me the day it was and it just hit like a rock in my stomach. I don't think I ever will forget what he said, but it not his fault that he told me I would have figured it out sooner or later!

Any way Carolann School is out tomorrow morning she be a Kindergarten this year come this fall. She is getting so big. She says she will miss her old school, she went to OCDC for 2 years. So she will not see a lot of the people she made friends with. But she had been a big girl about it. There have a party in her class room to say good bye. I know she miss her best friend Wrenna. They were buddies to the end.

I can't believe summer here for our family all ready. Its time to spring clean, now that she home and I don't have to worry about school. Now I can worry about get the place clean and her ready for school next year. I got to get rid of all her small clothes and her old shoes. On top of this week she is going camping this Saturday May 14, 2005 with her Daisy troop. She will have so much fun. This is her first Camp trip, and it a practice one for the next weekend one were she be in the meadows with Deer and other animals.

Okay got to go and put little one to bed. So she not tired for her last day of school.

No comments: